Never before have schools been closed down here due to snow for four days. It was amazing when the schools closed on Tuesday and then when it happened again on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. The roads were an absolute mess. Since it never snows here, we are not equipped to handle it thus the roads not being
drivable. I don't think I have ever spent that much consistent time in my house without getting out and going someplace. I enjoyed being home. I worked from home but nevertheless I was home and in my pajamas :) The girls loved it too and loved going outside and playing in the snow. It was an amazing four days.


Katelyn with a snow ball when it had only snowed some.

Jordan built a little snowman.

The next day the snow kept coming. Jordan loved trying to catch it in her mouth.

The snow was very soft and Katelyn had a hard time this time making any snowballs. It was skiing weather type snow.


Katelyn still trying to form a snowball.
Katelyn now just trying to form a snow pile!