Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Two Years Ago Today...

Two years ago today, Jordan, CHH and I went to Abuelos for dinner. I "drank" the hot sauce as usual; I put it on everything. I remember I was looking forward to having two days off before going to the hospital to induce Katelyn. I had worked up to this point. Well, Katelyn wrote her own rules and decided she wanted to arrive and not wait two more days. CHH and I swear it was the Mexican food and hot sauce! The same thing happened with Jordan. We stopped at Taco Bell and I coated two items with hot sauce and an hour later I went into labor with Jordan. Yes, it must be Mexican food and hot sauce!

I cannot believe my baby will be two years old tomorrow. Well to start her birthday out, Katelyn, of course, had to have an accident for her pictures tomorrow! Tonight while getting ready for her bath, she pulled the bathroom chair over on top of her. A screw underneath the chair hit her right on the forward and she has a nice little gash. Aunt Kara was here and immediately went to CVS to get her butterfly band-aids. To quote Jordan -- I CANNOT BELIEVE IT! Katelyn was fine and did not cry. I hope it doesn't scar.

My baby hugging on her sister in the tub.

Butterfly band-aid applied! We put another band-aid over the butterfly one.

Katelyn checking out her band-aid in the mirror. Side note: I knew the band-aid would not last. I just went in to check on her and both band-aids are off!