Sunday, December 7, 2008

Katelyn's 2nd Birthday Party - Minnie Mouse

I had been planning the Minnie Mouse theme for Katelyn's party for a long time. She loved Minnie and Mickey Mouse at Disney this summer and I knew she had to have a Minnie Mouse birthday party.

We had the party for her at Little Gym. She loved it! It was perfect. Here are Jordan and Katelyn with friends pulling on the parachute. Kids love this game and to play with it.

Walking in a circle with the parachute.

Many of the kids in the middle of the parachute while the parents walk around turning it...

Katelyn running in the gym. I loved watching her on this day. She was so happy running and playing.

Katelyn even tried out the beam. CHH said she could do it so well because of her little feet -- they fit perfectly on the beam.

Guess what these two have in common? Aunt Jill and Uncle Marty. I guess we could call Katelyn and Logan "cousin-in-laws"?! Logan is Marty's sister's son.

I love this picture of Katelyn waiting for the trampoline to be blown up. She is deep in thought and I wonder what she is thinking.

Jumping on the trampoline at Little Gym.

Mr. Travis is Jordan's normal gym teacher at Little Gym. She loves him and he is always so good to the kids. She thinks she is on top of the world with Travis lifting her up.

My monkey swinging on the bars. She is so cute. I love her so much. Also, I love the t-shirt I found for her to wear to the party with the number two on it. I thought it was perfect since it was her second birthday.

Katelyn while everyone was singing Happy Birthday to her!

Katelyn loved her cake and, she loved her ice cream. She walked over to me and asked for a second piece of cake which she, of course, got.

At the end of the party, the kids got to go back in the gym and play with hula-hoops and bubbles. They had a wonderful time.