Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Good-bye 2008


As I get ready to go to bed tonight, I have been reflecting on the 2008 year. As I always say, I am so blessed and am so thankful. May God bless all those out there tonight. I go to bed tonight thinking about my family, extended family, relatives and friends. I love you all. I am also praying and thinking of those who have lost loved ones especially the Aigners (missing Alexa so much). I want to say Happy Birthday to my good friend, Dale, and hope she is having a wonderful time with her honey and family. Jules, Happy New Year to You! Kathy - give the girls a squeeze for me. To the Purple Cow group -- see you in January and thank you for loads of fun this year for my girls. Jackie - I hope you are enjoying the beach with the family. Brenda and Christine - thanks for being you. To all my dear friends, I look forward to spending time with your families and you in 2009. To my sisters, Dad and Mom -- I love you!! To my husband and my girls -- thank God for you and for making my life complete. You three are my life! I love you Sweetie, Jordie Bear and Katie Bear!!