With all this said, I told Jordan that tonight would be her last class with Mr. Travis. I saw her during her class having a conversation with him and she looked so serious. I knew she was telling him good-bye. After the class, we said our good-byes and how much we would miss him along with Ms. Annette and Ms. Brittanie. Travis told me that Jordan almost made him cry during class when she was telling him good-bye. He is so sweet.
We left the gym and as we were walking off Jordan started bawling. It was so sad. She said she was going to miss Mr. Travis and wanted to be in his class. It really was so sad. I told her we would go back and visit. She cried the whole way home. She is now carrying her Little Gym Christmas card around with her that they sent that has Mr. Travis' picture on it.
I may have to enroll her in something at Little Gym to see Mr. Travis. We'll see if she continues to be upset. I wonder if Katelyn attends a class, if that will be enough for Jordan because she will get to see him!