My friend Dale sent the above photo to my friend, Jackie, and me today. I love it. What I especially love was the email that went with it. It stated:My girls in their princess beds in the bathroom with me getting ready for work!
I had a good laugh and knew she was referring to my previous blog titled "Work Mornings". Too cute!
I voted today. I was so happy and excited I did so. I went early before work and it was not a bad wait. I had the best feeling when I walked out of there. I laughed at myself because I was so excited that I voted. I don't know why I felt this way because I have voted in every presidential election since I have been old enough to vote. I guess voting is a privilege and I was thrilled that I could do so. It was fun. The rest of my day was not so fun but oh well! :)
I had a good laugh and knew she was referring to my previous blog titled "Work Mornings". Too cute!
I voted today. I was so happy and excited I did so. I went early before work and it was not a bad wait. I had the best feeling when I walked out of there. I laughed at myself because I was so excited that I voted. I don't know why I felt this way because I have voted in every presidential election since I have been old enough to vote. I guess voting is a privilege and I was thrilled that I could do so. It was fun. The rest of my day was not so fun but oh well! :)