Today at the girls' school they had their Fall festival party (their Halloween Party). Both girls wore their costumes -- Jordan, the purple fairy princess and Katelyn, the black kitty.
I went to Jordan's class first where they were having their Halloween treats/snacks. She told me she was worried I wasn't coming to the party because I was late. I'm so glad I went!
She has a great group of friends in the class and had a wonderful time. I snuck out and went down to Katelyn's class. I was barely able to get a picture of Katelyn before she saw me and wanted to be carried. Her classmates looked so cute as well.
After the individual parties in their classrooms, everyone went outside for activities. Katelyn spent the first half of our time hanging out over the candy bowl. She was not leaving the sweet tarts behind. One picture above is her specifically holding a handful of sweet tarts.
I believe both girls' favorite activity was the bubbles. Poor Katelyn kept trying to blow the big bubbles instead of swinging the wand. Her face was covered in soap. When I tried to help her she wanted none of it.
The last activity was face painting. As we were waiting in line, I turned to tell Jordan to stay in line because all the kids were so excited and crowding. No sooner than I take my eyes off of Katelyn and she is at the table with her hand in the red paint. She was not happy as I pulled her away from the table and paint -- she wanted to paint! Overall the girls had a nice time. Mommy is tired and wished CHH had been able to attend but he was still working. Next time!
Jordan is so excited for Halloween! It will be interesting to see how Katelyn likes it. Our Katelyn loves candy so I imagine she is going to love Halloween.