Our first stop was the Ama Lur restaurant to have Breakfast with the Grinch. It was a "breakfast buffet featuring Dr. Seuss-themed items such as Grinch Fingers, Mt. Crumpit Chocolate Fountain, Grinch-green iced cinnamon rolls, and of course, Green Eggs and Ham!
Katelyn loves the Grinch movie so we really wanted to have breakfast with the Grinch. Both girls were so excited when the Grinch walked up.
I keep having the Grinch theme song going through my head when I look at this picture :) He's a mean one, Mr. Grinch....


Jordan does not like eggs but loved watching the chef make green eggs and ham. I had a green omelet!

Next stop, the giant life size gingerbread house at the Gaylord Texan. It was beautiful.

The girls loved looking at all the various gingerbread displays.
Getting ready to go see the Ice! attraction. The Gaylord Texan's attraction this year was Dr. Seuss' "The Grinch Who Stole Christmas" -- almost the whole attraction was made entirely of ice. I believe what I heard was the Gaylord Texan had about 600 individuals come to Texas from China to carve the sculptures and it took about a month for them to do so.
The hotel supplies parkas to everyone for the attraction. It is 9 degrees supposedly inside. We were all bundled up with hats, mittens, coats and parkas!