
The morning of the Royal Wedding between Prince William and Kate Middleton I woke up at 3 AM on my own. I couldn't sleep. I remember watching the wedding of Princess Diana and Prince Charles when I was a teenager with my Mom and sisters, Shery and Jill. Because of this, I wanted another memory of watching a Royal Wedding with my own daughters.
I did not wake Jordan and Katelyn up until around 5 AM; this is when Kate Middleton was in the car with her father on the way to the church so I wanted them to see her. Anyhow despite them being asleep from 3 AM to 5 AM, I was not alone, My cell phone started buzzing and I began receiving text messages from all three of my sisters! We were all texting back and forth about what we were watching on TV. It was so fun to know they were up and watching with me. The comments flew back and forth and at times were quite funny -- especially about the hats worn to the wedding :)

My girls are up eating breakfast in bed and watching the wedding. Jordan and Katelyn were so excited I was letting them eat in bed. Jordan wore a tiara and Katelyn wore a wedding veil while watching the wedding on t.v.


It was a beautiful wedding. Prince William and the new Duchess of Cambridge, Catherine, looked so happy. Later in the day, I was at Jordan's school for an event and many of the teachers were talking about the wedding. Jordan's teacher even decorated her room for the wedding as seen in the picture above. It was a fun event for the day.
I also wanted to say today would have been Alexa's, from the Princess Alexa Foundation, 7th birthday! I hope she is having the best party ever up in Heaven and of course, I thought about her family more than ever on this day.