
This is Katelyn on a Saturday in the bluebonnet fields after losing her shoes (see previous blog post regarding loss of shoes).

This is Katelyn the very next day after checking out at Costco. Really! Two pairs of shoes lost in one weekend. Seriously?! I let her walk out to the car because I thought the semi-hot road would let her think she needs to keep track of her shoes. No I am not that mean -- if it was truly HOT I would have carried her. Anyhow she skipped all the way to the car with the biggest smile on her face and not a care in the world. I now work for shoes :)

These are also Katelyn's cute feet. She cracks me up. She is constantly wearing something around her ankles. I think I am going to have to buy her an anklet someday. If it isn't bracelets, she will take the
rubber band from her hair and place it around her ankle.