Thursday, March 3, 2011

February 25, 2011 Jordan Lost Her 6th Tooth!!

We put our girls to bed and then went to check on them. I walked into Jordan's room and saw the two lumps in her bed...

The girls were hiding under her covers watching the iPad.

It has begun! Jordan got upset with her sister so she made signs and taped them on her bedroom doors. One side says "Yes Katelyn" and the other side says "No Katelyn". It is so funny to hear her threaten Katelyn that she is going to turn the sign saround to say "No Katelyn". Whatever Katelyn is doing to annoy Jordan at that moment suddenly stops for a little while!

Jordan lost her 6th tooth next to the soccer field. It is her other top front tooth. I was so excited when I found out it was loose because I wanted to see her with a gap for her two front teeth. On Friday, she was with a friend at soccer practice and stuck her finger in her mouth between the tooth and gum and pushed it out. She said it didn't hurt at all. She was so excited as was I.

The Gap!! I think she looks absolutely adorable. I have to hurry up and take lots of pictures of her gap because I can already see a thin silver of a tooth coming in.

Katelyn my blue girl. I wonder if blue will still be her favorite color when she grows up. So cute.