Jordan finished a one week summer camp this past week. She had the best time. Another classmate, Jose, and her took the camp together.
The girls made tye-died t-shirts at camp and were told to wear them on the last day of camp. Below are pictures of Jordan in hers. She was being silly for the camera and making all sorts of "model" poses for me when I was taking her picture. She makes me laugh.
One thing about the picture below that strikes me every time I look it is how tall Jordan has gotten. I cannot believe how much she has seemed to grow recently -- actually both of the girls seem so much taller to me.


Saturday we had Jordan's t-ball pictures taken. I snapped a couple of pictures of course while they were doing so. Only about half the girls were in town for the photos.


Saturday afternoon, we went to Jordan's school for camp orientation. Both Katelyn and Jordan will be in camp the next six weeks there. Katelyn is so excited to go to her sister's school! Below is a photo of Jordan and her classmate both going in for orientation.

Katelyn met up with the sibling of a classmate as well. Katelyn and her friend were holding hands walking in together. It was so cute.

The girls later in the day watching a movie together at home. I thought it was so sweet seeing them watch together that of course, I took a picture :)

Jordan attended a classmate's bowling birthday party on Sunday.